What’s new in the repository
You can subscribe to the RSS of our repository at:
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.7.mcz 9 August 2012EPUB - enhance the table of contents test to test Pier's toc value link. Also, fix the figure test to pass (no longer an expected failure).
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.164.mcz 9 August 2012EPUB - fix links in Pier table of contents (i.e. not the EPUB toc). Also, a minor #visitFileDownload: change to allow a test to pass.
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.6.mcz 8 August 2012Test for: Include local stylesheets in the EPUB zip.
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.163.mcz 8 August 2012Include local stylesheets in the EPUB zip.
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.5.mcz 8 August 2012Improve tests for... Fix code to handle optional #part. Code was assuming there was always a #part in the book. Introduce some epub hook methods to allow customized book portions.
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.162.mcz 8 August 2012Fix code to handle optional #part. Code was assuming there was always a #part in the book. Introduce some epub hook methods to allow customized book portions.
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.4.mcz 27 March 2012Fix the test that was dependent on the object hash value. See the corresponding code added in BOEPUBRenderer>>visitHeader:
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.161.mcz 27 March 2012Add BOEPUBRenderer>>visitHeader: so as to skip the extra anchor tag that used the object hash value.
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.3.mcz 27 March 2012Add tests for table of contents and for BOEPUBMetadataItem
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.2.mcz 26 March 2012Add test case for Pier wiki content conversion to HTML inside EPUB.
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.160.mcz 26 March 2012Minor changes that arose from adding test cases.
- Pier-Tests-Model-AvO.26.mcz 13 March 2012portability
- Pier-Security-AvO.181.mcz 13 March 2012portability
- Pier-Pharo-Persistency-AvO.21.mcz 13 March 2012portability
- Pier-Model-AvO.422.mcz 13 March 2012portability
- Pier-Blog-AvO.156.mcz 9 March 2012#reversed -> #reverse for portingupdated prereqs in GRPackage
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.159.mcz 7 March 2012Fix the table of contents links (created by value:book.contents) to point to the correct EPUB location.
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.158.mcz 7 March 2012Merge some earlier fixes for BOLatexWriter: (1) handle more than 3 heading levels; (2) avoid walkback on non-existing internal link
- Pier-Tests-Book-YanniChiu.1.mcz 7 March 2012Add test for EPUB view.
- Pier-Book-YanniChiu.157.mcz 7 March 2012Add EPUB view. Viewable in Firefox epub plugin. Code could be cleaner. Not an expert on EPUB format - first time I looked at it.